Weekender Rewards Terms & Conditions
1. Weekender Member Rewards Program (the “Program”) is offered by Weekender (the “Sponsor”) and any successors and assigns. The Program’s participant is referred to as (the “Member”). These terms & conditions are subject to interpretation by Sponsor in its sole discretion and are governed by Florida law.
2. Eligibility: Customers may become a Member in the Program by enrolling online at WeekenderSportswear.com. Customers must provide and maintain a valid and functioning email address in order to enroll in the program. Members must be residents of the United States and at least 18 years of age. If you are between 18 and the age of majority (18, 19 or 21 years old, depending on where you live), you agree that you have obtained permission from your parent or legal guardian to be a member of the program. Membership is valid only at WeekenderSportswear.com. No purchase is necessary to join the Program. Limit of one membership per guest. You may view your account activity online at WeekenderSportswear.com/MemberRewards. For information about your Account, contact Weekender® Member Rewards Customer Success toll-free at 1–855-875-9626 and press 230 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Earn Points: As a member of the Program you will earn 10 points for every $1 you spend on purchases. To earn points at WeekenderSportswear.com, you must set up a WeekenderSportswear.com account. Point calculations are based on merchandise dollars spent at checkout on purchases. When purchases are returned, points will be deducted from your Program account equal to the amount of points earned for that purchase. Points will NOT be awarded for the following: (i) purchases made for resale, (ii) charges for sales tax, state fees, shipping charges, delivery charges, service charges and restocking fees, (iii) Sponsor gift cards and merchandise credit, (iv) certain items that are excluded in particular promotions, (v) the value purchased with a Sponsor Merchandise Credit and (vi) other excluded charges. Points and Reward Certificates have no cash value and do not constitute property of the member. You cannot give or transfer your points or Reward Certificates to anyone else. Sponsor is not responsible for communications, including Reward Certificates, lost due to change of address, change of e-mail address or other changes in contact information. Other restrictions or exclusions may apply.
4. Points Redemption: For every 2000 points you earn in the Program, you will be eligible to receive a Reward Certificate redeemable for a $10 discount off your future purchase at WeekenderSportswear.com. When you redeem a reward, a Reward Certificate will be issued to you and the appropriate points will automatically be deducted from your account. Reward Certificates may not be used to redeem amounts paid for: prior purchases, purchase of Sponsor gift cards or certificates, purchases made for resale, sales tax, state fees, shipping charges, delivery charges, service charges and restocking fees. Other exclusions may apply.
Reward Certificates will be automatically be posted to your My Account section of the WeekenderSportswear.com online store. Reward Certificates are coupons for discounts off future purchases at WeekenderSportswear.com and may only be redeemed for a discount off purchase amounts equal to or greater than the amount of the sum of the Reward Certificate(s) presented for redemption. Reward Certificates may be used in conjunction with most other discounts or offers toward the purchase of products, not to exceed the purchase amount. Unless noted otherwise on the Reward Certificate, each Reward Certificate will expire at the end of the calendar year of the year issued. Reward Certificates may be used only once. The rewards structure is subject to modification, cancellation, or limitation at Sponsor’s discretion, with or without notice. The number of points required to redeem any reward may be increased, any reward may be withdrawn, and restrictions on any reward or its redemption may be imposed at any time.
5. Membership Inactivation, Cancellation, Expiration and Termination: You may cancel your membership at any time by notifying Member Services. Please note this may take up to 4 weeks to finalize. Upon cancellation your membership will be inactivated.
If your membership is cancelled or inactivated, any remaining points and unused Reward Certificates will be forfeited.
If at any time, your point balance becomes negative as a result of a returned purchase(s) we will deduct the number of points corresponding with your return from your account. In such a case, we reserve the right to immediately cancel any or all outstanding Reward Certificates issued from your account. We may also terminate your account. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate your membership for any reason or no reason and at its sole discretion.
You may opt out of e-mail communications and still remain a member in good standing. Please note that e-mail is the primary source of communication for the Program and opting out of program communications will limit your participation and value.
6. By enrolling in the Program, the Member agrees to the terms & conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the program as may be in force and published at Sponsor’s website and as may be changed at any time without notice. Program terms & conditions published at WeekenderSportswear.com supersede all information previously published and will serve as current posted terms & conditions. Each Member shall be responsible for periodically visiting this site to view any changes. If terms & conditions are updated, any changes will apply to all Program Members including Members enrolled before Sponsor posted updated text.
7. Sponsor may modify, alter, delete or add new terms & conditions for its program at any time without notice. This includes modifying, altering, adding or deleting program benefits, redemption levels, conversion ratios and conditions for active status. These changes may affect benefits already accumulated. Each member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to the terms & conditions. Sponsor may terminate the Program, or any element of the program, at any time by announcement on its website, WeekenderSportswear.com. Upon termination of the Program, Member shall forfeit all unredeemed Reward Certificates earned as of the termination date. Member may choose to opt out of the Program at any time; however, this may result in the forfeiture of unused Reward Certificates.
8. Abuse of the Program, including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of reward benefits, product, points or promotional offers and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct as determined by Sponsor in its sole judgment, may result in cancellation of the Member’s account without notice and future disqualification from program participation. In connection with the enforcement of any of the terms & conditions governing the Program, Sponsor reserves the right to take appropriate
Legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys’ fees and court costs. The Program rewards benefits are subject to applicable government regulations and are void where prohibited by law.
9. Membership and benefits are nontransferable and may not be assigned to anyone including member’s estate, their successor or assignees. Membership is valid only at WeekenderSportswear.com. Enrollment becomes effective and acceptance of these terms & conditions begins when a new member enrolls in the Program.
10. For information about an individual account or any other program-related questions or information, contact Weekender® Member Rewards Customer Success by phone toll-free at 1–855-875-9626, press 230 or by mail at: Weekender Member Rewards Program, 6501 N.E. 2nd Ct., Miami, FL 33138.
11. Employees of Sponsor are not eligible to join the Program.
12. Member agrees the Program and any Member benefits related thereto do not create any property rights in favor of Member.
13. Member shall be responsible for maintaining accurate and updated personal information with the Program. Member may update their personal information online at WeekenderSportswear.com. Sponsor is not responsible for rewards that are not received as a result of Member’s failure to update Member’s personal information.
14. Exclusive member-only price discounts are applicable while supplies last.
16. Other restrictions or exclusions may apply.
17. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. MEMBER HEREBY RELEASES THE SPONSOR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATING TO MEMBER’S PROGRAM MEMBERSHIP.
Terms & Conditions – Effective November 1, 2013